New Addition: Liz M.

By March 20, 2014

We’re pleased to announce that Liz M., a PhD student at Claremont Graduate University, has agreed to join the Juvenile Instructor. Here is how she describes herself:

I am working on a PhD in American religious history at Claremont Graduate University. My dissertation is on women’s popular family theologies in between the world wars. One chapter will be on Mormon women. So I am interested in family religion and women’s religious history.

Please join us in welcoming Liz to the Juvenile Instructor, the best academic Mormon history blog on the interwebz since 2007!

Article filed under Announcements and Events Biography

Comments

1. Welcome, Liz, glad to have you!

Comment by Saskia — March 20, 2014 @ 10:40 am

2. Great to have you with us, Liz. Welcome!

Comment by David G. — March 20, 2014 @ 10:51 am

3. And the JI empire expands! (Yes, Ben, I stole your line). Welcome, Liz! Great that you’ve come on board.

Comment by Ryan T. — March 20, 2014 @ 10:52 am

4. Thrilled to have you, Liz. Looking forward to your contributions!

Comment by Christopher — March 20, 2014 @ 11:45 am

5. Happy day!

Comment by Ben P — March 20, 2014 @ 8:03 pm

6. Awesome.

Comment by J. Stapley — March 21, 2014 @ 11:42 pm

7. Yay! Welcome welcome!

Comment by Tod Robbins — March 24, 2014 @ 11:59 am

8. on the other hand, you could find inexpensive features allow me to explain allow a topline model and you desire to create quilts just for your special Hermes Evelyne travelling bag include. edddcfbcdafc

Comment by Johng837 — April 28, 2014 @ 1:58 am

Series

Recent Comments

J Stuart on MWHIT Relief Society Bazaar: “SMB, unfortunately it will be tough to serve food there. However, you could auction off the dinner for someone to bid on.”

WVS on Framing the American Religious: “Really enjoy these teaching posts. They give me some extra bit of engagement with the literature not found elsewhere. Thanks, Tona.”

Smb on MWHIT Relief Society Bazaar: “Do you know whether the regulations would allow the serving of non-baked goods? I'm thinking some eastern Mediterranean meze to serve right at the booth.…”

Ben P on Framing the American Religious: “Great stuff, Tona. As always, I love your engagement with both scholarly literature and theory. I'm teaching American religious history this fall--and then I'll be…”

Dave on Framing the American Religious: “Great post, and thanks for the link. I think the episode that struck me most in Manseau's book was the struggle that US Buddhists (mostly…”

Weekly Links, 5/29/2016 – Professor Park's Blog on Scholarly Inquiry: A Conversation: “[…] Bowman did a fabulous interview with Stephen Taysom about his biography-in-progress of Joseph F. Smith. Steve is one of the great […]”

Topics