New Addition: Liz M.

By March 20, 2014

We’re pleased to announce that Liz M., a PhD student at Claremont Graduate University, has agreed to join the Juvenile Instructor. Here is how she describes herself:

I am working on a PhD in American religious history at Claremont Graduate University. My dissertation is on women’s popular family theologies in between the world wars. One chapter will be on Mormon women. So I am interested in family religion and women’s religious history.

Please join us in welcoming Liz to the Juvenile Instructor, the best academic Mormon history blog on the interwebz since 2007!

Article filed under Announcements and Events Biography

Comments

1. Welcome, Liz, glad to have you!

Comment by Saskia — March 20, 2014 @ 10:40 am

2. Great to have you with us, Liz. Welcome!

Comment by David G. — March 20, 2014 @ 10:51 am

3. And the JI empire expands! (Yes, Ben, I stole your line). Welcome, Liz! Great that you’ve come on board.

Comment by Ryan T. — March 20, 2014 @ 10:52 am

4. Thrilled to have you, Liz. Looking forward to your contributions!

Comment by Christopher — March 20, 2014 @ 11:45 am

5. Happy day!

Comment by Ben P — March 20, 2014 @ 8:03 pm

6. Awesome.

Comment by J. Stapley — March 21, 2014 @ 11:42 pm

7. Yay! Welcome welcome!

Comment by Tod Robbins — March 24, 2014 @ 11:59 am

8. on the other hand, you could find inexpensive features allow me to explain allow a topline model and you desire to create quilts just for your special Hermes Evelyne travelling bag include. edddcfbcdafc

Comment by Johng837 — April 28, 2014 @ 1:58 am

Series

Recent Comments

Ian McLaughlin on MHA Paper Proposal Networking: “Yeah. I can mention our compatibility in my submission. Not a pre-formed panel, but better than going completely solo, I think.”

Ben S on MHA Paper Proposal Networking: “Probably too late to find a third and throw together a panel. Good to know, though!”

Ian McLaughlin on MHA Paper Proposal Networking: “Ben S, I'm proposing a paper on the politics of evolution in the formation of Church academies, and how this influenced/determined the reception of pro-evolution…”

Catherine H. Ellis on MHA Paper Proposal Networking: “Janika Dillon: This is so last minute, but if you are still looking for a third paper for a session, I would be willing…”

Michelle Hill on MHA Paper Proposal Networking: “I guess my comment didn't go through from a couple weeks ago. Is anyone interested in a panel on women's clothing or other material culture…”

Erik Freeman on MHA Paper Proposal Networking: “Dylan McDonald, I would be interested in joining your panel on the Teton Dam. I am working on a paper comparing the life course…”

Topics