New Addition: Liz M.

By March 20, 2014

We’re pleased to announce that Liz M., a PhD student at Claremont Graduate University, has agreed to join the Juvenile Instructor. Here is how she describes herself:

I am working on a PhD in American religious history at Claremont Graduate University. My dissertation is on women’s popular family theologies in between the world wars. One chapter will be on Mormon women. So I am interested in family religion and women’s religious history.

Please join us in welcoming Liz to the Juvenile Instructor, the best academic Mormon history blog on the interwebz since 2007!

Article filed under Announcements and Events Biography

Comments

1. Welcome, Liz, glad to have you!

Comment by Saskia — March 20, 2014 @ 10:40 am

2. Great to have you with us, Liz. Welcome!

Comment by David G. — March 20, 2014 @ 10:51 am

3. And the JI empire expands! (Yes, Ben, I stole your line). Welcome, Liz! Great that you’ve come on board.

Comment by Ryan T. — March 20, 2014 @ 10:52 am

4. Thrilled to have you, Liz. Looking forward to your contributions!

Comment by Christopher — March 20, 2014 @ 11:45 am

5. Happy day!

Comment by Ben P — March 20, 2014 @ 8:03 pm

6. Awesome.

Comment by J. Stapley — March 21, 2014 @ 11:42 pm

7. Yay! Welcome welcome!

Comment by Tod Robbins — March 24, 2014 @ 11:59 am

8. on the other hand, you could find inexpensive features allow me to explain allow a topline model and you desire to create quilts just for your special Hermes Evelyne travelling bag include. edddcfbcdafc

Comment by Johng837 — April 28, 2014 @ 1:58 am

Series

Recent Comments

J Stuart on JIers at #MHA2016: “It's always brutal, Kevin. Lots of tough choices again this year!”

Kevin Barney on JIers at #MHA2016: “I will be there, but please don't feel bad if I miss your session. Picking among the concurrent sessions is going to be especially brutal…”

WVS on JIers at #MHA2016: “Here's hoping the schedule allows me to see all of these! Great stuff.”

Gary Bergera on JIers at #MHA2016: “Very interesting abstracts. Best of luck to all.”

David G. on Spencer Fluhman Named Director: “Excellent news. I'm excited to see what Spencer will do with the MI.”

Ryan T. on Spencer Fluhman Named Director: “Fabulous news.”

Topics