Happy New Year from all of us at Juvenile Instructor! We enjoyed bringing you historical argument, book reviews, announcements, and our summer book club in 2017. We have several more exciting plans for 2018.
- New authors with historiographical expertise in areas we have neglected
- Roundtables on new books in Mormon history (including J. Stapley’s and Colleen McDannell’s new books)
- A series of posts on beginning to write a dissertation
- A series of posts on turning dissertations into books
- Q&As with scholars that teach Mormon history, from that that identify as Mormon historians and those that do not
- A March Madness-style bracket on the best articles in Mormon history
Be sure to follow us on social media or via email for updates! Following us on social media helps other to find us and helps us spread the word of news and notes from the world of Mormon history.