I received notice of an internship opening with the historic sites division. Having myself interned there, I can say it’s an excellent experience.
Intern-Historic Sites-Church History Department-1000012
Purpose of Internship: To assist in research and writing tasks associated with the development of historic sites and associated educational materials.
Responsibilities: This position will involve researching and writing reports on assigned topics and other tasks related to historic site development and support. Intern will work closely with the full-time staff of the historic sites group.
Basics: Full paid internship (?$11.50/hr). Position will be held January-December 2010.
· History major or related subject preferred
· Excellent writing ability; background in historical research preferred
· Pro-active problem-solver, eager to contribute
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to simplify complex information
· Great inter-personal skills
Currently a college student or college graduate with plans to attend graduate school.
: Library and Records
: UT-Salt Lake City
: Historic Sites
: Jan 8, 2010
: Jan 15, 2010
: US Dollar (USD)
: All positions are subject to close without notice