Purpose of Internship: To assist in making audiovisual, online, and printed training sequences to aid new staff, missionaries and patrons learning to use the Church History Library.
Responsibilities: This position will involve creating short training sequences, accessible online, to provide an interactive orientation to the Church History Library. Intern will also be interacting with our Intellectual Properties Office to clear audiovisual presentations to post on the web.
Basics: Full or part-time paid internship (?$11.50/hr). Position will be held January-April 2010.
· Strong technological skills with experience in web or graphic design preferred
· Pro-active problem-solver, eager to contribute
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to simplify complex information
· Excellent writing ability; background in historical research preferred
· Great inter-personal skills
· Currently a college student or college graduate with plans to attend graduate school.